This policy is effective from December 22, 2017.
Kukudocs Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "company") regards the privacy of members who use HTML5 integrated viewer, web editor or JS document viewer (hereinafter referred to as "service") carefully, the company always does its best to protect personal information.
The company is responsible for the protection of all personal information, including the personal information protection law, promotion of information network usage and information protection law (hereinafter referred to as the "Information and Communications Network Law"), the company follows the notifications, guidelines, and instructions.
Agree to collect and use personal information
The company collects the minimum personal information necessary for the establishment and execution of the service use contract by lawful and fair method, and collects the personal information that can be used by the user. If the member clicks the "agree" button, the user consents to the collection and use of personal information.
Scope of collecting and collecting personal information
1. The Company may collect personal information as follows to provide services such as membership registration, consultation, service application, and contract execution.
- ID (email address), password, facebook, e-mail and membership number (only for facebook interlocking members), name, date of birth, gender, whether inside / outside or not, I-pin number (in the case of I-PIN user), mobile phone number, cooperation information (CI), duplication confirmation information (DI)
2. If a member wishes to use a paid service, the company may collect the necessary information for payment at the time of payment as follows.
- owner information (name, registration number), credit card information, mobile phone number, telephone number
3. The company can collect the following information if the member is participating in the event, promotion.
- Name, email address, mobile phone number, address, date of birth
4. The following information may be generated and collected during the use of the service.
(1) PC: PC MacAddress, PC specification information, browser information, program version information when using other services
(2) Mobile phone (smartphone) & mobile device with smart OS (Tablet PC etc): model name, device specific number (UDID, IMEI etc.), OS information, carrier is Google / Apple advertisement ID
(3) Other information: service use (stop) record, access log, cookie, connection IP information
5. The company collects personal information in the following way.
(1) Form written as using the homepage, consultation bulletin board, prize application, delivery request
(2) Provision from affiliated companies
(3) Collection using generated information collection tool
6. The company does not require personal information (such as race or ethnic group, thought and belief, hometown and place of residence, political propensity and criminal record, health condition, sexual life etc.) that is likely to violate basic human rights, the company shall not use or collect for any other purpose.
Purpose of collecting personal information and purpose of use
The Company uses personal information collected for the following purposes.
1. Contract fulfillment concerning service provision payment settlement by provision of paid service
Provide contents, charge, purchase and charge settlement for use of paid service, personal authentication, shipment of goods delivery or invoice, charge collection
2. Membership Management
Confirmation of the identity of the legal representative when collecting personal information of children under the age of 14 years, only the identification of the person by the use of the membership service, identification of the person, prevention of the illegal use of the bad member and prevention of unauthorized use, Confirmation of the legal representative's consent at the time of enrollment of a child under 18 years old and a young boy, identification of legal representative, preservation of records for dispute settlement, complaint handling, etc.
3. Use in marketing and advertising
Provide new service development and customized services, provide service according to statistical characteristics, display advertisement, check service validity, check access frequency, provide statistics, event and advertisement information and participation opportunities for member's service use
Outsourcing handling of collected personal information
In order to improve the service, the company entrusts and manages personal information to external specialists as follows.
[Contractor and commissioned business contents]
- PayPal: Payment by credit card
Matters concerning the installation, operation and refusal of automatic collecting device for personal information
A cookie is a web server sending it to a web browser, saving it, saving it on the member's computer's hard disk as string information (text file) sent to the server when there is an additional server request, may include the information of the website used and the personal information of the user.
1. The company operates a service that stores information of members through the internet and installs and operates a cookie to detect it from time to time. When a member accesses a website, they can read the contents of the cookie in the member's browser, find additional information, and provide the service without further input such as the name of the contact.
2. Members have the option of installing cookies, and members may allow all cookies by setting options in their web browser, or they may be asked to confirm each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to store all cookies. However, if you refuse to install cookies, you may experience difficulties in providing services.
3. The information collected through the service cookie is limited to the member's unique number, and no other information is collected. The unique numbers of members that the Service collects through cookies may be used for the following purposes:
(1) Provide differentiated information according to individual interests
(2) By analyzing the access frequency or staying time of the member and non-member, it is possible to grasp the user's taste and interest field and use it for the target marketing
(3) Tracking service usage history and analyzing it to provide personalized service for later use and using it as a measure of service reorganization
(4) Guide on how to use the paid service
Sharing and providing personal information
(1) When necessary for settlement of fees according to service provision
(2) If there is a request from an agency for investigation, trial or administrative purposes under relevant laws and regulations
(3) In case of providing statistical preparation, processing for a specific individual to a form that can not be identified for academic research or market research
(4) Law concerning financial real name trade and secret security, law concerning use and protection of credit information, basic telecommunications law, telecommunications business law, local tax law, consumer protection law, Korean Banking Act, criminal proceeding law etc. other related laws and regulations When there is a request by a procedure
2. In the event that the rights and obligations of the service provider are inherited by transferring all or part of the business, merger / inheritance, etc., we will notify the member in order to guarantee the rights of the members related to personal information protection.
3. If it is necessary for the company to provide your personal information to third parties such as other companies in order to provide better service, the company shall notify in advance what the affiliate is, what personal information items to be provided or shared, You will be informed of the purpose of use of the shared personal information, how long it will be shared and how it will be protected and managed, and you will be asked to obtain consent, and any information you do not agree with will not be shared with third parties or shared with third parties. In this case, notification and consent method will be announced at least 7 days in advance through notices on the homepage, and at the same time, the consent is obtained through methods such as e-mail. However, in exceptional cases where it is not possible to notify in advance of time, provision and sharing can be done simultaneously with the announcement. The company will make every effort to prevent your personal information from being provided indiscriminately against the original collection purpose and purpose of use prescribed by the personal information protection policy.
Rights of users and legal representatives and how they are exercised
1. Members and legal representatives may at any time visit or modify the personal information of their registered or children under the age of 14, and may request termination of their membership.
2. To view or modify personal information of a member or a child under the age of 14 years, you can directly view, modify or withdraw your personal information after confirming your identity by clicking "Change your personal information" and clicking "Leave member" to cancel membership. Or personal information manager, please contact us by phone or e-mail and we will take action without delay.
3. If you request correction of errors in personal information, we will not use or provide the personal information until we have completed the correction. Also, if wrong personal information is already provided to a third party, we will notify the third party without delay and correct the result of the correction. However, except in the following cases, you can restrict the viewing and correction of personal information.
(1) If there is a risk of significant damage to life, body, property or rights of the person or a third party
(2) If there is a possibility of causing a significant disruption to the service of the service provider concerned
(3) In case of violation of laws and regulations
4. The company will treat personal information that has been terminated or deleted at the request of its members or legal representatives as described in "Retention and Use Period of Collected Personal Information" and is prohibited from being viewed or accessed for other purposes.
5. When the company becomes aware of the membership of another person by stealing the personal information of another person, the company takes necessary measures such as suspension of use of the ID or withdrawal of membership without delay. In addition, if the user who is aware of his / her personal information theft is requested to stop using the service or withdraw from the service, the company will take immediate action.
Storage period and usage period of personal information
1. The personal information of the user is destroyed when the purpose of collection of personal information or purpose of the provided information is achieved. If a member withdraws from membership or is removed from membership ID deletion due to misrepresentation of personal information, the collected personal information will be completely deleted and will not be used for any purpose. However, there is a possibility of the loss of the unsolicited membership due to the theft, so we will temporarily store the personal information during the grace period of 7 days after the withdrawal application, and it will be notified to the user when it is used. After 7 days, it will be permanently deleted from the company's membership database (DB).
2. Also, if a dispute arises, such as identity theft, a copy of your ID card will be destroyed immediately after confirmation. The legal representative information of children under 18 years of age and juvenile youth information will be destroyed when the child and adolescents reach adulthood or destroy their personal information due to withdrawal from the child or youth.
3. The personal information of the user is destroyed without delay when the purpose of collection and use of personal information is achieved, but if it falls under each of the following items, it can be kept for the specified period and not used for other purposes.
(1) A user who has caused a disgrace to the service due to the use of an unhealthy service may keep the personal information for one year for the purpose of requesting investigation by a judicial institution or protecting other members.
(2) When it is necessary to preserve according to the provisions of related laws and regulations, after the achievement of collection and use purpose, the company can store the personal information of the member for a certain period stipulated by relevant laws and regulations.
① Records on contract or withdrawal of subscription: 5 years
② Record of payment and supply of goods: 5 years
③ Records of consumer complaints or disputes: three years d. Display, advertising record: 1 year
④ Visited website: 1 year
Procedures and methods of destroying personal information
After the purpose of use of collected personal information is achieved, the company moves to a separate DB and discards the information according to the storage period and the period of use without delay. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
1. Destruction procedure
The personal information that the member describes for the service subscription, etc. is stored and kept for a certain period (refer to the personal information storage period and the use period) according to the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations then deleted or destroyed.
2. How to destroy
Personal information printed on a paper form or shredded by a crusher is destroyed, and personal information stored in the form of an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that can not reproduce the record.
Members' rights and obligations
Members should keep their personal information up-to-date and accurately to prevent injurious accidents. The responsibility of the accident caused by the incorrect information entered by the user belongs to the user himself, and the use of the account may be restricted if the false information such as theft of other information is entered.
Members who use services operated by the Company have the right to protect their personal information and to protect themselves and not to infringe on the information of others. Member should be careful not to leak personal information including ID and password, and be careful not to damage personal information of others including post. If you do not fulfill such responsibilities and damage the information of others and the dignity of others, you may be punished by the 「Information Communication Network Promotion and Information Protection Law」.
Obligation of notice
Personal information manager and person in charge
We value the privacy of our members and we do our best to prevent any damage, infringement or disclosure of personal information of members. If you report any complaints related to personal information that may arise while using the service, please contact our Customer Center and we will respond promptly.
[Person in charge of personal information management]
Name: Lee Yu Ho
[Personal information manager]
Name: Kim Hyun Jun
Consultation and declaration concerning personal information infringement
We value customer opinions carefully.
If there is an inquiry about the service operated by the company, we will answer promptly / accurately with door of customer center etc.
Our company operates a customer consultation center to communicate with customers bridging, and the contact information is as follows.
[Customer Service Center]
- Phone: +82 31-5171-5757
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need consultation about other personal information, please contact the Korea Information Security Agency (KISA) Personal Information Confidentiality Center or the Cyber Terrorism Response Center of the National Police Agency.
[Korea Internet & Security Agency Personal Information Infringement Notification Center]
Homepage: http://privacy.kisa.or.kr [Cyber Terror Response Center, National Police Agency]
Homepage URL: http://www.netan.go.kr [Supreme Prosecutors' Office Cyber Crime Number Division]
Homepage address: http://www.spo.go.kr